Send Link to Utorrent For Chrome
It is used to send a link to the utorrent program with the "Utorrent for Chrome" extension. It is not used to download content found on the sites.
It sends the link of torrent files on the sites to the Utorrent program.
How to use "Utorrent for Chrome" extension?
- Utorrent computer program is installed.
- The utorrent program opens.
- Advanced in Program | Web User Interface | Username and password are determined on the page with the Web User Interface. The port number is selected.
- On the same page, the folder where the files will be saved is selected.
- The Utorrent for Chrome extension is installed and the settings on the first page are made.
- Right-click on the torrent site to download and click the "ADD TORRENT" button.
- Download link automatically goes to utorrent program.
- Default search home automatically changes to bing or google.
* With the utorrent extension, you can easily send the download links to the utorrent program while browsing the sites.
* Utorrent For Chrome extension does not create a new link.
* It sends the existing link on the site to the utorrent program.
* It is not used to download any content on the sites.
* The above settings are required to run the Utorrent For Chrome extension.
* If you cannot make the settings, they are explained in detail on our website.
* The extension is free.
Details and illustration: https://www.puupnewsapp.com/utorrent-for-chrome/)