Userback Browser Extension
Userback is a visual feedback tool for websites.
It is a beautifully simple way to collect visual feedback and bug reports from websites and applications using annotated screenshots and video recordings.
Built for designers, developers, product managers and web agencies, Userback will save you time by managing feedback for all your projects in one place.
Collaborate with your team by inviting them to your Userback projects and streamline workflows by connecting Userback with project management tools like Jira, Slack, GitHub and more.
✨ Key Benefits
+ Remove confusion with lightning-fast screenshots and screen recordings
+ Easy-to-use annotation tools that offer a seamless user experience
+ Save time and collaborate on feedback with teammates and clients
+ Ditch email and centralize feedback for all your web projects in one place
🏆 Top Features
1. Lightning-fast Screenshots: Take a screenshot on any web page and capture the entire page, current tab, or selected area.
2. Video Screen Recording: Record your screen and microphone with annotations as you navigate across multiple pages in your browser.
3. Annotation Tools: Easily draw on the screen and markup your feedback with arrows, boxes, pinned comments, and more.
4. Feedback Management: Create multiple projects, set notifications, add comments and replies, assign tasks, resolve feedback, and integrate with your tools.
4. Console Logs & Metadata: Automatically capture feedback and bug reports with console logs, event tracking, browser info, and more.
5. Customizable Widget: Capture feedback from your website visitors by adding Userback’s feedback widget directly to your website.
🧑💻 Use Cases
+ Website design feedback
+ Bug reporting
+ Customer feedback
+ User acceptance testing
+ Software feature requests
💲 Pricing Plans
+ Try Userback free for 14 days
+ Easy setup
+ Collect unlimited feedback
+ Plans start at $9 a month