A highly customizable extension to spoof the User-Agent string of your browser with a new one globally, randomly or per hostname
This extension allows you to reliably spoof your browser "User-Agent" string to a custom one. The extension provides a list of all well-known "User-Agent" strings for different browsers and operating systems.
1. You can set or reset custom "User-Agent" string from the toolbar popup
2. The extension uses two techniques to mimic your default "User-Agent" string which are the most reliable methods to make sure nor the server neither the page JS code can find the actual user-agent string.
3. This extension does not use any resource when it is disabled from the toolbar popup.
4. As of version 0.1.4, it is possible to have per-site user-agent strings.
5. As of version 0.2.2, it is possible to have a random user-agent string being set from the provided list. Go to the options page to change the mode to "Custom".
6. As of version 0.2.4, it is possible to set UA string just for a single browser window. You can have different UA strings for different browser windows. All new tabs in the window will keep using the defined UA string
7. As of version 0.3.4, the user can define a custom parser that can overwrite more than the default userAgent, appVersion, platform, vendor, product, and oscpu keys.
8. As of version 0.3.4, you can define a dynamic user-agent string based on the current factory user-agent string of your browser.
For technical bug reports please use:
For extension usage tips visit: