Spoof websites trying to gather information about your web navigation to deliver distinct content you may not want
Usage example: You can alter your user-agent string to indicate you?re on a mobile device if you prefer seeing mobile versions of sites so they load quicker.
This extension allows you to spoof your browser "user-agent" string to a custom designation, making it impossible for websites to know specific details about your browsing arrangement.
1. You can easily set custom "user-agent" strings from the toolbar popup
2. The extension uses a two-factor technique to mimic your default "user-agent" string, which is the most reliable method
3. The extension does not use any resources when it is not spoofing the user-agent
4. The extension enables user-agent spoofing on specific domains only; it is conversely possible to exclude certain domains from spoofing. Check the Options page for more info.
5. You can set per-site user-agent strings
6. There is an option to randomize user-agent strings.
7. It is possible to set user-agent string for a single window; you can have a separate user-agent string for each browser window
For more info and general bug reports please use:
For technical bug reports please use: