Open or download several links at once with a simple selection.
- click the extension button (the page should become darker);
- select the links you want to open by click-and-drag (i.e. like you do in the file manager);
- repeat the previous step how many times you need;
- deselect items using the right mouse button (or ctrl + left button);
- press 'enter' key to open all selected links or 'alt+enter' to download them.
To report bugs or suggestions please visit http://goo.gl/r6OiE
- the extension doesn't work on sites with frames.