Gives shortcut and autosuggestions for urls. Convenient for developers who often use simmilar URLs (different pages - same domain)
Very convenient for web developers.
From a list (lists) that user edits - search on autosuggest creates link that is going to be modified.
You are practicaly creating new URL from parts already entered as suggestions.
- First you create your working project base URL (you can use http shortcuts already present to speed up this step).
- Once you have created it, browser will automaticaly open new tab with your projects base URL.
- Second time you open extension, you'll see that projects base URL has been set, and you can now easily open some pages with that project base.
- If you choose to enter something else that is not on "extensions url" list, you'll see that this extension will remember your part of URL and save it to you suggestions for some other browsings.
- If you want to change your projects base URL - just hit escape button when focused on input
This extension should speed up your development proccess.
For the fastest performance please create shortcut on plugins page in your browser - like on the intro image.