Allows users to create shortcuts that, when entered into the URL bar, will redirect them to the preset page.
Do you get tired of having to type in "youtube.com" when going to watch videos of cats? Does it happen with other websites too?
If this describes you, simply download this extension and configure it via the "options" link on the Chrome Extensions page. Simply configure the extension via its settings by adding a Regular Expression pattern that will, when any requested URL matches it, redirect the request to the given replacement.
- Automatically adds an empty field if none exist
- Now supports using match patterns as prefixes (http://y/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ will redirect to http://youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ)
- Optimized request matching to only those specified in settings
- Created base functionality
- Uses Regular Expressions to match each requested URL
- Uses the Chrome Options V2 API for settings