Increment [+] a URL or go to the Next [>] Page; Supports Auto- and Download-Incrementing
I really want you to be 100% happy with URLI, so if something isn't working right, or if there's anything you don't like, please before leaving a low-rating/review, email me and give me a chance to fix it, and I promise I will. Developers do not get notifications when you leave a review or open a support issue. Thank you (times infinity!) for letting URLI play a small part in your Chrome experience!
URLI ("yur-lee") increments URLs. For example, if the URL has a "page=1" in it or if there's a Next [>] link on the page, URLI can get you to "page=2" quickly and conveniently.
- Auto Incrementing
- Download Incrementing [Experimental] (Requires Extra Permissions) **
- Increment [+] Decrement [-]
- Next [>] Prev [<]
- Chrome Shortcuts
- Internal Keyboard and Mouse Button Shortcuts (Requires Extra Permissions)
- "1 Click" Increment [+] Decrement [-] Button Extensions for Your Toolbar (Available on the Chrome Web Store)
- Error & Redirect Skipping: 404 Page Not Found, 3XX Redirects, 4XX Client Errors, 5XX Server Errors
- Options: Alphanumeric Incrementing, Change how URLI pre-selects the number to increment, Intervals, Leading Zeros... and more
- Safe, Open Source, Lightweight, No Ads, No Bloat, and Requires no permissions for most functionality
** Download Incrementing is an optional and experimental feature that is designed to be used with Auto to make a unique "Auto Incrementer Downloader." It's still very much in BETA. Thank you for being patient as this feature continues to be improved.
NickMWPrince and Gopi P. (AUTO Concept), Coolio Wolfus (Ver 1.X Testing), Eric C. (Alphanumeric Idea), and Adam C. & Will (Feedback)
... and most of all you for using URLI :)