upStart is a replacement of new tab page with quick access to your bookmarked pages.
Keep your bookmarks organized into groups and pages.
• Look & Fell highly customizable.
• Easily add bookmarks from any page or save all open tabs
• Intuitive and easy to customize
• Features like check for broken links and import bookmarks from the browser
• Synchronization with other devices through Dropbox
• Easily import and export your data
• Use your own icons and images
• Create restore points to revert changes
• Search bookmarks easily
• Made with vanilla JS for better performance
- Minor bugfixes
- Application refactored from the ground with a lot of new features.
- Some of the older options will have to be replaced
- Complete new set of icons and Backgrounds
- Multiple language support. Right now we have only English and Portuguese
- Synchronization with Dropbox
- Sorry, but there are too many changes to list
- Fix font color when group is colored
- New experimental Dark mode
- You can now use "data:image" icons
- Convert any bookmark icon into "data:image"
- Option to convert all bookmarks into "data:image"
- Convert into "data:image" new bookmarks by default
- Minor bug fixes
- fix the database update
- Fix the "ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME" error again :(
- Removed most of confirmation dialogues for better usability
- Added tons of icons for groups and bookmarks
- Backgrounds added and some removed
- New icon for blank and undefined bookmarks
- New option to scan broken icons and replace by a nicer one
- New dialog to update the version
- User data now is separeted from the images data. The settings backup should be considerable smaller now
- Others minor bugs corrected
- Just a minor update to fix the "ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME" error on Chrome 71 and above
- added the option to make groups color transparent
- added a global font color option
- upon adding a new bookmark from the menu it tries to fetch the built-in icon. If it fails it will try to use the favicon of the page.
Source code: github.com/anfabio/upstart