Iconized Start Page
Organize your bookmark and start page the way you want.
Note: if you want to use local URLs, icons and images, please check the option "Allow access to file URLs" at the Extensions Manager Page.
- Fix font color when group is colored
- New experimental Dark mode
- You can now use "data:image" icons
- Convert any bookmark icon into "data:image"
- Option to convert all bookmarks into "data:image"
- Convert into "data:image" new bookmarks by default
- Minor bug fixes
- fix the database update
- Fix the "ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME" error again :(
- Removed most of confirmation dialogues for better usability
- Added tons of icons for groups and bookmarks
- Backgrounds added and some removed
- New icon for blank and undefined bookmarks
- New option to scan broken icons and replace by a nicer one
- New dialog to update the version
- User data now is separeted from the images data. The settings backup should be considerable smaller now
- Others minor bugs corrected
- Just a minor update to fix the "ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME" error on Chrome 71 and above
- added the option to make groups color transparent
- added a global font color option
- upon adding a new bookmark from the menu it tries to fetch the built-in icon. If it fails it will try to use the favicon of the page.
Source code: github.com/anfabio/upstart