Protection solution against cyber threat, cryptocurrency scams, and frauds.
Protect Yourself From Cyber Threats, Scams and Frauds
The UPPward Chrome Extension, built by Sentinel Protocol initiated by Uppsala Security, is your one-stop protection solution against cyber threats, cryptocurrency scams, and frauds.
This product is complimentary for everyone.
Simply install this extension to verify the authenticity of any URLs, Telegram link, Twitter Handler or even verify crypto addresses before conducting any transactions.
• Got compromised or scammed? Spot a suspicious crypto address? Report it today by using the “Report Now” feature on the extension and the Uppsala Security Operations Teams will review them!
• Concerned about an address you are sending your digital assets to? Verify any crypto address with UPPward before proceeding with any transactions. Suspicious wallet addresses will be flagged.
• Contribute to Sentinel Protocol’s Threat Reputation Database (TRDB) by sharing your experience online. The TRDB is the first crowdsourced threat intelligence database utilizing the blockchain.
• Phishing or Impersonation websites trick users into sending funds to the wrong address or providing their private details such as passcode and keys. With Active Protection, identified suspicious sites will be flagged to warn the users from visiting it or redirecting them away from it.
• With the crowdsourced information, suspicious crypto addresses within visited webpages can now be flagged by our Crypto Highlight feature.
User Guide can be found at https://forum.sentinelprotocol.io/t/uppward-browser-extension-user-guide/
Find out more about our review process here - https://medium.com/sentinel-protocol/catching-and-stopping-online-security-threats-our-review-procedure-9e1b0ec398dc
Read the following link to understand how to submit an incident report: https://medium.com/sentinel-protocol/how-to-submit-an-incident-report-6b65914d4ad8
Learn More About Sentinel Protocol
Sentinel Protocol is the world’s first crowdsourced threat intelligence platform utilizing the advantages of decentralization to protect cyberspace with blockchain security. It aims to equip individuals and organizations with cybersecurity solutions that protect their valuable cryptocurrency assets from malicious threats, attacks, and fraud. Sentinel Protocol is headquartered in Singapore and has offices in Seoul, South Korea and Tokyo, Japan.
For the latest updates, visit our website or join our social communities:
- Website: https://uppsalasecurity.com
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/sentinelprotocol
- Telegram: https://t.me/newofficialsentinelprotocol
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UPPSentinel
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/uppsalafoundation
- Medium: https://medium.com/sentinel-protocol
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Sentinel_Protocol