Protection solution against cyber threat, cryptocurrency scams, and frauds.
Protect Yourself From Cyber Threats, Scams and Frauds
The UPPward Chrome Extension, built by Sentinel Protocol initiated by Uppsala Security, is your one-stop protection solution against cyber threats, cryptocurrency scams, and frauds.
This product is complimentary for everyone.
Built into UPPward are multiple features developed to help keep you and your cryptocurrency assets safe while you browse the Web and interact within the Cryptocurrency space.
These features are powered by Uppsala Security’s extensive Threat Intelligence stored in our Threat Reputation Database (TRDB).
- Phishing or Impersonation websites trick users into sending funds to the wrong address or providing their private details such as passcode and keys. With Active Protection, identified suspicious sites will be flagged to warn you from visiting it or redirecting you away from it.
- Likewise, when visiting legitimate sites verified by our Threat Intelligence, a green banner will appear to let you know that you are on a trusted platform.
Crypto Address Highlight
- With Crypto Address Highlight, any supported address (including Ethereum/ERC-20, Bitcoin) marked as suspicious in our TRDB will instantly be flagged when it appears on your visited webpage.
Network Resource Detector
- Just like how UPPward’s Active Protection helps detect and flag malicious sites you might visit, the Network Resource Detector does the same - but for resources loaded by the webpages you visit!
- Note: This feature is currently under maintenance, stay tuned to our socials for updates!
- Verify any crypto address with UPPward before proceeding with any transactions. Suspicious wallet addresses will be flagged.
- UPPward Search also works for other types of data including URLs and social media handles!
- Got compromised or scammed? Spot a suspicious crypto address? Report it today by using the “Report Now” feature on the extension and the Uppsala Security Operations Teams will review them!
User Guide can be found at https://forum.sentinelprotocol.io/t/uppward-browser-extension-user-guide/
Find out more about our review process here - https://medium.com/sentinel-protocol/catching-and-stopping-online-security-threats-our-review-procedure-9e1b0ec398dc
Read the following link to understand how to submit an incident report: https://medium.com/sentinel-protocol/how-to-submit-an-incident-report-6b65914d4ad8
Learn More About Sentinel Protocol built by Uppsala Security
Established in January 2018, Uppsala Security built the first crowdsourced Threat Intelligence platform known as the Sentinel Protocol, which is powered by blockchain technology. Supporting the framework is a team of security analysts and researchers, who aim to deliver a safely interconnected experience with a suite of solutions that meet the compliance standards of cybersecurity industry.
For the latest updates, visit our website or join our social communities:
- Website: https://uppsalasecurity.com
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/sentinelprotocol
- Telegram: https://t.me/newofficialsentinelprotocol
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UPPSentinel
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/uppsalafoundation
- Medium: https://medium.com/sentinel-protocol
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Sentinel_Protocol
- Uppsala Security Forum: https://forum.sentinelprotocol.io/