Capture Google Instant result. Your searches are no longer logged in Google Search logs
‘Unsearch’ takes advantage of Google-Instant log retention policy to prevent Google from recording user search for more than 15 days (Google-Instant log retention period ).
1) Have 'Instant-Search' enabled
2) Type keywords in Google search box (not in the omnibox), do not press enter
3) Click on ‘Unsearch’ (or press Ctrl+M) within 3 seconds
4) You get your personalized result page and Google won't keep this search in logs for more than 15 days!
Text you type in Google search box is not recorded in search logs unless  :
- You click on a result,
- Remain inactive for more than 3 sec,
- Press enter or click on search.
When you use 'Unsearch', it copies the content of Google-Instant result and past it in a new tab (it removes the links to Google so you can click on links without being redirected to Google). In background, 'Unsearch' removes the text that you typed in Google searchbox.
From Google point of view, you started to search for something and then removed it. Google treats the text you typed as partial query data, which is stored for up to two weeks and then deleted .
Google treats the text you typed as partial query data, which is stored for up to two weeks and then deleted.