Unquote text of previous mails from the reply.
UnQuote for Gmail is a free chrome extension that removes quoted text of previous mails from the current reply. Here is how it works :-
- Download the extension from chrome webstore.
- Click on extension popup and enable it.
- Reload the gmail window, if opened already.
- Now open any conversation and click "Reply".
- Write your reply and click Send.
- You will see quoted text from previous mails is not there.
- It also take care of signatures and keep them intact.
- Added support for Reply to All
Don't click on the `...` while writing your reply as it would embed the quoted text in the reply area. Just write your reply ignoring the `...` icon.
Report any issue here