Free email tracker extension for your Gmail. Email tracking and link clicks statistics for your email messages.
Free email tracker for Gmail. Email opens tracking and link clicks statistics for your email messages.
Snov.io Email Tracker is a completely free and beautifully designed email tracking extension for Gmail that will show you which emails have been opened by your recipients, including the number of opens and link clicks, right in your Gmail. This mail tracker also lets you set follow-up reminders, schedule emails for later, and get regular performance reports.
🔥 100% FREE VERSION, NO SIGNATURES OR LOGOS IN YOUR SENT EMAILS.
This email tracker extension doesn't add any visible links, signatures, or logos to your emails and doesn't ask to upgrade to a paid version since it's completely free! This is a good Gmail tracker alternative to Mailtrack, Yesware, Bananatag and Mixmax. Make sure to only have one email tracker extension enabled to avoid conflicts and errors.
Snov.io Email Tracker displays labels in your Gmail to let you know about the status of your sent emails. You will see:
- a white label Unopened if an email has not yet been opened
- a purple label Opened with the number of times the recipient opened the email
- a green label Clicks with the number of times the recipient followed a link in the email
💜 SNOVIO EMAIL TRACKER FEATURES:
👉 Tracking of email opens
👉 Link tracking
👉 Send Later feature: schedule emails for a desired time
👉 Follow-up reminders based on recipient behavior
👉 Daily and weekly email tracking reports
👉 Multiple Gmail accounts tracking
👉 No signature forever
👉 No limits on tracked emails or accounts
👉 Live Push notifications when an email is opened or a link is clicked
👉 Seamless integration into your Gmail interface
This tracker extension is perfect for salespeople, SDRs, marketers, content creators, outreachers, link builders, and everyone who works with emails. Try it for email engagement tracking, partnership and sales follow-ups, and as email delivery confirmation tool.
Email Tracker permissions:
1. ""*://*.snov.io/*"" - access to our pages and API
2. ""https://*.googleusercontent.com/*"" - for blocking tracking images to prevent tracking email opens and link clicks from user's own account
3. ""https://mail.google.com/*"" - access to Gmail pages
4. ""tabs"" - for using the chrome.tabs API (getting bookmark links, creating new tabs with our link, reloading open Gmail pages)
5. ""cookies"" - session recovery via cookies from app.snov.io
6. ""storage"" - we store the activation settings of the tracker in the synchronised storage (if it's activated on one computer, then the settings are synchronised on others via Google account)
7. ""notifications"" - push notifications
8. ""gcm"" - to transfer data from the server to the client, needed to show push notifications
9. ""webRequest"" - to intercept the download of our tracking pictures
10. ""webRequestBlocking"" - to block the download of our tracking pictures
Drop us a line if you have any questions about our free email tracking software or other Snov.io tools: