An extension to improve the University of Guelph webpages as we all know they could use some work.
You can export your courses from the University of Guelph WebAdvisor page to an ical format using this Google Chrome Extension. The extension also now features some styling changes improving the look and feel of the website!
HOW TO USE:
1. Navigate to your webadvisor page (https://webadvisor.uoguelph.ca)
2. Go into the student portal and select your class schedule
3. Select the current term (only works for fall 2014 term right now!!!)
4. Click the "Export Schedule" button at the bottom by the "OK" button. This will allow you to export the .ical file. Checkout my webpage for more information:
Report an issue at the following website:
View open issues:
Checkout the source:
- Adding in ability to fetch the terms so that it can work for any term now
- Fixed error on trying to install extension
- Added transparency to the course outline so that you can see courses that may have a conflict (IE: overlapping)
- Swapped out all logo's and promo images, and added new promo screenshot.
- Additional code in place to prepare for new features!
- Fixed a date error, now actually works for Winter semester
- Distance education courses now no longer break the calendar exporting.
- New styling changes.
- Updated to use new Winter course end date.
- Now converts WebAdvisors building location abbreviations to their full names.
- Fixed an error in the manifest relating to "short_name" string.
- Rebranding extension to "University of Guelph Website Enhancer".
- Course Schedule page now has some snazzy styling.
- Added screenshot of new course page to this page.
- End times now added.
- Fixing package dependency error.
- Fixing critical timing bug
- Initial release