Uniqkey is a secure password manager for all of your devices.
PROTECT YOUR CLOUD SERVICES AND PASSOWRD WITH EASE BY USING UNIQKEY
The amount of online services we use is increasing everyday, which makes it more difficult to keep track of the passwords we use and to protect our logins and data.
Uniqkey is an intuitive and automated password manager, which helps you keep track of your credentials and automatically log you into your favorite services.
Increase your overall password security score by using the built in password generator. It can generate up to 72 digit unique string. Uniqkey also includes an automated 2-factor authenticator, which protects your data against data breaches and unwanted logins.
Uniqkey provides secure access control and management for your cloud-services and creates a complete overview of your credentials and services.
- Password Manager
With our password manager you don't have to remember all of your passwords or fear forgetting them. Uniqkey automatically remembers your logins and enters your credentials when you wish to login to one of your services.
- Automatically 2-factor authentication
By using the built in automatic 2-factor authenticator you can protect your services and data against attacks or breaches without extra hassle. Uniqkey automatically enters your “one time password” for you and provides an important extra layer of security.
- Share your ploginsnd logins easy and secure
Share you login with friends, family or colleagues with a single touch and remove their access in an instant without revealing your password.
- Focus on high security levels and standards
All passwords are encrypted with a personal key and is stored locally on your phone. This means that Uniqkey does not store your passwords or have access to them in any way. Only encrypted data gets transmitted through our services.
Uniqkey encrypt the users data with an extra layer with a 256-bit key.. In this way your data and passwords is further protected and makes the data harder to decrypt.
- Your master password is used to encrypt all your data locally on your phone and before transmitted
- Uniqkey is based on zero-knowledge-protocol, which encrypts all traffic on our network and authenticate external servers before transmitting your data through TLS / SSL.
Uniqkey also offer our users:
- Use your biometric ID such as Touch ID, Face ID, your pincode or similar access technology to log into Uniqkey