Print to your personal printers without going through the Google cloud
NOTE: UniPrint Mint Beta for Chromebooks requires the UniPrint Mint Client software to be installed on a Windows PC. To download and install the UniPrint Mint Client, visit www.uniprintmint.com. UniPrint Mint is currently in beta phase.
UniPrint Mint Beta for Chromebooks is an extension that enables Chromebooks to print directly to personal printers without having to go through Google Cloud Print. UniPrint Mint Beta works with all desktop printers from any printer manufacturer.
• Easy to install and use - print from your Chromebook direct to your personal printers
• No need to buy new printers - UniPrint Mint Beta works with all printer manufacturers including but not limited to Canon, HP, Epson, Brother, Samsung, Lexmark, etc.
• No need to register personal printers with Google Cloud Print
• Intuitive and familiar user interface since UniPrint Mint Beta uses Chrome's native printing engine.
• A personal computer with Windows 7 or later and UniPrint Client 5.3 or later installed.
• Both the Windows PC and Chromebook must be on the same network.
• Chrome OS 44.0.2403 or later.
For more information on UniPrint Mint, visit our web site at www.uniprintmint.com.