Overview: The Unifyle Extension enables additional features for your Unifyle account. With the Unifyle Extension, you can edit files from your cloud accounts on your Windows computer.
Unifyle, from Primadesk, is the premier virtual file management solution for enterprises, that adds cloud-like functionality to existing file shares, so users can be more productive, on more devices, wherever they are.
Unifyle is a 100% on-premises solution that connects existing file shares (SharePoint, ShareFile, FTP, file servers, etc.), as well as cloud file shares (Drobbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc.) to allow for unified search, secure sharing and easy management and editing of all files, even from mobile devices.
Users may take advantage of Unifyle from PCs and Macs, either through a browser interface, or through WebDAV, which shows all of your file shares in folders on a mapped drive. This provides seamless access from all of your applications, without having to sync any files. Users on iOS and Android devices have access to the Unifyle mobile app, which gives all of the functionality in a mobile-friendly interface. The mobile apps are available from Google Play and the App Store
Benefits for IT Administrators
- Installs on premises in less than 60 minutes
- Integrates tightly with existing corporate security
- Files can be shared with anyone without copying or compromising security
- Encryption may be applied to existing file stores
- Full reports on file deletions, sharing and usage
Benefits for Users
- Search, manage, edit and share enterprise files from any device
- Edit files with native apps then save back to the same location
- Mobile access to file shares that is as simple as using Dropbox
- Synchronize select file stores to your PC or Mac
- Unified search across ALL file stores at once
Unifyle leverages existing enterprise and cloud-based file stores, with no need to move, copy, relocate or migrate anything. Unifyle is a secure on-premises virtual file management service that helps users securely work with their documents from anywhere using any device. Employees can access all the corporate file storage (file servers, SharePoint, FTP servers, etc.) from anywhere and edit or share files with ease.
Provide a cloud-like solution right from existing resources:
- With Unifyle employees will be able to access all your enterprise data securely. You will be able to provide all features users have come to expect from cloud-based solutions, without moving content to the cloud. Security and flexibility in one easy to implement solution. You can install and configure Unifyle in less than an hour.
Integrates tightly with existing corporate security:
- Unifyle is a completely secure, 100% on-premises solution that is integrated with LDAP. It also supports several MDM/MAM solutions, such as Symantec Sealed and Citrix Worx, making the entire solution very secure. There is no need to duplicate the efforts you have already taken to secure your corporate data.
Enterprise file management built for mobile users:
- Unifyle integrates with MDM solutions from Symantec, MobileIron and Citrix utilizing industry standard security features. Users can securely search for and work with all their files, distributed over enterprise file stores as well as cloud based storage services like Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc. using their mobile devices or computers.
With Unifyle employees can access all your corporate file stores (File servers, FTP, SharePoint etc.,) as well as cloud services like Box, Google Drive etc., from a single dashboard using any device.
Unifyle Extension is free and helps users work with a corporate installation of Unifyle.
For pricing and availability of Unifyle, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For product support, contact: email@example.com
For more information, go to https://www.unifyle.co