พิมพ์จาก Chrome ไปยัง uniFLOW Online หลังจากลงชื่อเข้าใช้สำเร็จแล้ว
uniFLOW Online Chrome Extension – Print with a Chrome device from any location
By installing the Chrome Extension for uniFLOW Online users can print directly from their Chrome devices to the cloud, enjoying all the benefits of a secure print environment from any location. All Chrome device printing is included in print reports provided by uniFLOW Online so administrators can easily track and assess printing costs.
Google Chrome OS™ and uniFLOW Online are a strong combination in the educational sector where the use of Chrome devices is widespread. As a modern cloud platform, uniFLOW Online meets the full range of today's cloud printing and scanning business requirements.
• Students and staff are increasingly flexible in their learning habits and working processes. The Chrome Extension allows users to print from any location, on campus or whilst working at another venue, via their own Chrome device.
• All print jobs stay in a user's personal secure print queue in uniFLOW Online until the user authenticates at a printer and releases them.
• Print jobs follow users from device to device, allowing the release of print jobs on any printer within their location.
• Users can also alter finishing options directly at the machine before printing.
• uniFLOW Online allows administrators to track their organiza¬tion's printing costs so they can be allocated to individual users, devices and departments. A range of reports can be created and exported.
Whilst uniFLOW Online simplifies the essential processes for both users and administrators, it also maintains the highest levels of security at all times.
Integrating with other Google solutions
uniFLOW Online also integrates with Google Drive™ as a cloud-based file hosting system, offering additional flexibility to users in the handling their print and scanned documents.
Print from Google Drive™
uniFLOW Online enables users to print their cloud-stored documents directly from connected devices to Google Drive™. Folder browsing and an option to change finishing options at the device are available. Documents can either be printed directly or saved to the personal print queue for printing at another time.
Scan to Google Drive™
With uniFLOW Online users can scan documents directly to Google Drive™. uniFLOW Online scan profiles allow for easy setup of scanning to Google Drive™. Employees can scan documents, add a file name and meta-data and store documents in either their preferred, pre-selected or previously selected folder for later viewing.