A dashboard to quickly insert unicode symbols
A Google Chrome extension to help you copy and paste interesting unicode symbols. Like this one: ‽.
The current list of symbols is not final, and the *Most used* tab is pretty subjective.
There is a unicode symbol you just can't live without? Hit me with your best suggestions.
- As far as I can tell, most symbols cannot be displayed on Windows XP. I guess it lacks a bunch of fonts.
- Depending on the OS you're using, and the fonts you have installed, you might get huge lists of empty squares.
- You can't add your own symbols. This is a really simple extension, with one (generated) static html file.
- About the suggestion of using appcache, I think it completely changes the scope of this quick hack, and I don't think the benefits outweighs the costs.
- I don't think I'll add emojis just yet. Or maybe ever. You are very welcome to fork the bitbucket repo and initiate a pull request.
## New in 1.3.1
## New in 1.3.0
- added a 'typography' tab, because the world needs more interrobangs and reversed question marks
- changed default icon so people don't confuse this with some John Gruber project or something
- removed math symbols and arrows, as I don't find them very useful
- with all that available horizontal space, moved combos to their own tab
## New in 1.2.1
- A bunch of new symbols added to the *Most Used* tab
## New in 1.2
- A darn linen pattern background. Because I say so.
## New in 1.1
- removed the "Shapes" tab, don't think it's that useful.
- Added some lovely popular combinations.
- Minor additions in the *Most Used* tab.