As an Undertale fan, you cannot miss this HD theme. Open newtab with a random Undertale wallpaper, Sans, Papyrus, Frisk, Toriel...
For fans who love Undertale, like me, I've created this Undertale NewTab extension. Install my "Undertale Themes" to get HD wallpapers of Undertale, Sans, Frisk, Chara, Toriel, Papyrus, Undyne, Flowey, Asriel, Alphys, Asgore... everytime you open a new tab. Have fun! :-)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available Undertale wallpapers. Shuffle all pictures (randomized background images), or Shuffle favorite Undertale themes only. Updated HD wallpapers of Undertale, Sans, Frisk, Chara, Toriel, Papyrus, Undyne, Flowey, Asriel, Alphys, Asgore... are coming soon.
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome NewTab.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome NewTab.
- Search with Google in the new Chrome new tab page.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
PLOT OF THE GAME: For those who have not played Undertale, you should try the Undertale game for sure. Undertale takes place in the Underground, a realm where monsters, once equal to humans, were banished to after war broke out between them. The Undertale Underground is sealed from the Undertale surface world by an imperfect magic barrier at Mount Ebott. A human child falls into the Undertale Underground and encounters Flowey, a Undertale sentient flower who teaches them the Undertale game's mechanics and encourages them to raise their "Undertale LV", or "Undertale LOVE", by gaining "Undertale EXP" through killing monsters. When Flowey attempts to murder the human to take their soul for himself, the human is rescued by Toriel, a motherly goat-like Undertale monster, who teaches the human to solve Undertale puzzles and survive conflict in the Undertale Underground without killing. She intends to adopt the human, wanting to protect them from Asgore Dreemurr, the king of the Undertale Underground. The human eventually leaves Toriel to search for Asgore's castle in the Undertale Underground, which contains the barrier leading to the Undertale surface world. Along the way, the human encounters several Undertale monsters, including: the skeletons Sans and Papyrus, two brothers who act as sentries for the Undertale Underground; Undyne, the head of the Undertale royal guard; Alphys, the Undertale kingdom's royal scientist; and Mettaton, a robotic television host Alphys created. Some of them are fought, with the human having to choose whether to kill them or to show mercy; should the human spare them, they become friends. During their travels in Undertale world, the human learns the cause of the war between humans and Undertale monsters. Asriel, the son of Asgore and Toriel, befriended a human child who fell into the Undertale Underground and was adopted by Asgore and Toriel. One day, the child was fatally poisoned by some flowers. When Asriel returned their body to the humans, they attacked and killed him, resulting in Asgore declaring war. Asgore now seeks to break the Undertale barrier, which requires him to collect seven human souls, of which he has six. The Undertale game's ending depends on how the player resolved encounters with Undertale monsters.
- If the Undertale player killed some but not all Undertale monsters, the human arrives at Asgore's castle and learns that they also need a monster's soul to cross the Undertale barrier, forcing them to fight Asgore. Sans stops the human before their confrontation, revealing that the human's "LOVE" is an acronym for "Level Of ViolencE" and "EXP" for "EXecution Points." Sans judges the human based on the combined resolution of the encounters. The human fights Asgore, but Flowey interrupts them, killing Asgore and stealing the human souls, becoming a monstrous abomination. With the aid of the rebelling souls, the human defeats Flowey, falls unconscious, and awakens on the human side of the Undertale barrier; they receive a phone call from Sans, explaining the state of the Undertale Underground after the human's departure.
- If the Undertale player instead kills no Undertale monsters, as well as having completed a previous Neutral playthrough of the Undertale game, the Undertale player gains access to the Pacifist Route, returning the Undertale player to immediately before they fight Asgore. If they haven't done so already, the Undertale player goes about befriending Papyrus and Undyne, then goes to cheer up Alphys. Flowey is revealed to be a reincarnation of Asriel, created as part of Alphys's experiments. Toriel intervenes before the human fights Asgore, and is joined by the other Undertale monsters the human has befriended. Flowey ambushes the group, using the souls of all the Undertale monsters to take an older Asriel's form to fight the human. The human connects with their new friends during the fight, eventually triumphing. Asriel reverts to his child form, destroys the Undertale barrier, and expresses his remorse to the others before leaving. The human falls unconscious, and is awoken to see their friends surrounding them, with the knowledge of the human's name – Frisk. The Undertale monsters reintegrate with the humans on the surface, while Frisk has the option of accepting Toriel as their adoptive mother.
- Another ending ensues if the Undertale player kills all Undertale monsters, known as the 'Genocide' or 'No Mercy' route. In this route, Frisk becomes influenced by the malevolent spirit of the fallen human child whose body Asriel attempted to return. When Frisk reaches Asgore's castle, Sans attempts to stop them, but Frisk kills him along with Asgore and Flowey. The fallen human child assumes control over the course of the Undertale player's journey through the Genocide Route and appears after Flowey is killed, explaining that the Undertale player's determination made them whole again, then prepares to destroy everything, but asks the Undertale player if they want to join them. Regardless of whether the Undertale player agrees or not, the first fallen child destroys the universe. In order to enable further replays of the Undertale game, Frisk must first give their soul to the fallen human child in exchange for restoring the universe. In doing so, every future Undertale playthrough becomes marred by the fallen child's presence.