UnderlineMe Highlighter for Web, PDF, & Bookmarks
UnderlineMe - Simple highlighter and annotation tool for webpages, PDFs and Bookmarks.
UnderlineMe is a simple browser extension for highlighting text snippets from any page. Used by University Students, Analysts, Content curators and everyone in between for research, content curation and more.
Save text snippets in the form of annotations on any page or PDF, bookmark pages, add your own comments.
Organize your notes via buckets and group them in folders. Set bucket colors and it will be reflected in your notes as highlighted colors.
—- Features —-
✅Realtime sync across extension installs and the online dashboard
✅Bookmark pages and add your own comments on them
✅Access your highlights from anywhere with the online dashboard
✅Basic PDF annotation functionality
✅Add comments on highlights
✅Categorize annotations by buckets. Choose a unique highlight color via buckets
✅Organize highlights by folders
✅Privacy focused, doesn't load any 3rd party tracking script whatsoever.
—- Latest updates —-
- Fixed some minor UI bugs
- Added folder support. Now you can add folders and organize your annotations by folders
- Added bookmark support back in. Now bookmarks have a much better link preview
- Added better code previews. Now UnderlineMe automatically detects code text and appriopriately styles them
- Completely revamped dashboard. The dashboard is significantly much more cleaner and smoother.
- Fixed heaps of ui/ux bugs
- More background wallpapers to choose from
- Regressions - removed grid view. This is most likely temporary and the grid view will come back in a near future release
- Added copy option to annotations as well as a shortcut trigger for it. Hold 'ctrl' and click on any on-page annotation to instantly copy it.
- Added option to signup for a trial
- Refreshed UI. Now there's much better spacing between components and colors have been overhauled to make them look more sharp and appealing.
- Added backgrounds option to the dashboard
—- Pricing —-
- All features
- Can only take a maximum of 50 annotations
- All features
- Take unlimited annotations
—- Contact —-
More details at underlineme.com
Any questions? Shoot me a message at underlineme.com/contact or get in touch on Twitter @underlinemapp
Twitter - https://twitter.com/underlinemeapp