A new kind of reader mode to remove distractions, find popular quotes, outline pages & more.
• Remove ads, cookie banners & popups from web articles.
• Customize font size and color theme across all websites.
• Quickly navigate between chapters and see the reading time.
• Find memorable quotes discussed on Hacker News.
• Take notes & save highlights by simply selecting text.
Unlike every other "reader mode", this extension dynamically modifies the HTML of article pages instead of replacing it. So you can still interact with graphs, tables, or videos normally and not read boring walls of text.
This project is open-source! Follow the development, suggest features, or contribute at github.com/lindylearn/unclutter