Helps users access their web services while travelling outside mainland China.
*** Important ***: Our servers are currently under attacks, so the proxy service can't work properly. Please wait for the proxy service to recover. Check the latest updates at http://git.io/vOUyS
✱ Installing this software, you agree that this software is only for study purposes and its authors take no responsibilities for any consequences.
➜ Please use the official Google Chrome browser to install this extension.
We cannot guarantee the extension will work properly in third-party dual-core browsers, such as 360 browser and Liebao browser.
☂ If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us by the following steps:
1. Click the Unblock-Youku icon on the upper-right corner of Chrome.
2. Click the "Contact Us" link in the pop-up menu.
3. Fill the feedback form and submit.
0. If you see an error "This application is not supported on this computer" when trying to install the extension, please upgrade Chrome and try again.
1. If the Lite/Normal modes do not work for you, please switch to the Redirect mode.
2. If the extension does not work anyway, please check/disable the other Youku-related extensions in the page chrome://extensions
3. There will be a conflict with the Normal mode and other proxy settings of Chrome. Please see http://uku.im/modes for solutions.
4. Our extension will not work on the web services requiring Windows plug-ins, such as CNTV or Sina Live, due to the limitations of Chrome extensions. Please try other methods to access these services.
5. For iOS devices and Firefox browser, please visit http://uku.im/proxy for possible solutions.
For more Q&A, please visit http://uku.im/faq
✘ Our extension does not block or interfere any native ads on websites, so the advertisement incomes of the website owners or publishers will not be affected.
✘ Our extension and backend web services do not host any files or data infringing on the intellectual property rights of others.
✿ This extension is open-sourced at http://uku.im/github. Any contributions are welcome.
Thank @whuhacker for providing Japanese, German and French translations. Thank Chiara for English and Italian translations.
Please visit http://uku.im/contributors for an auto-updated contributor list, and http://uku.im/translators for our top translators.