Extension that adds a lot of useful features to Trello
The Ultimello is intended to extend the Trello application with some useful features.
Features in Ultimello:
- Connections between cards. This feature is still in BETA so your feedback is very much appreciated
- Sort lists by
* Due Date
* Title (alphabetically)
* Creation Date.
* Date of appearance in the list
By default sorting is UI only, and is not saved as actual order of the cards, UNLESS you click "Apply current sorting"
- Showing cards count in the list's title
New in 1.6.2
- fix for "too much of connections buttons"
New in 1.6
- fix for issue: "Unable to open a board or card after editing connections"
New in 1.5
- sort by "Date of appearance in the list"
- Default sort order for date based fields is now descendant
New in 1.4.42
- fix for issue with not showing the parent card in "show connections" mode
- fix for couple of bugs in cards count showing
New in 1.4.40
- now connected cards are saved as links
- bug fixes for the connected cards feature
New in 1.4.20
- fix compatibility issues with new Trello UI updates
New in 1.4.1
- fixed issue "Not able to turn off the connected cards feature"
New in 1.4
- NEW FEATURE: Connections between cards
- fixed issue with configuring labels sort order
New in 1.3.7
- fixed issue with saving sort order in Trello
New in 1.3.6
- fixed the issue with Ultimello not working when a card is opened via direct link
NEW in 1.3.5:
- now the sort state of the lists is saved and is automatically applied after the board loading. You can always "Reset" the sort state of the particular list if you don't need it to be automatically sorted.
Fixed compatibility issues with other extensions.
Fixed issues with cards count.
Fixed incompatibility with localization.
Fixed issue with labels sorting order in a touch enabled devices.
Fixed compatibility issue with CardsCounter extension.
Ultimello now supports sorting by up to ten labels
Small improvement - cards without a Due date are ignored when sorted by Due Date.
Fixed bug - lists don't resort after card update.
Fixed issue with compatibility with "Scrum for Trello" extension
Every feature now could be turned ON/OFF
* Fixed issue with incorrect asc/desc icons
* Now all points from "Scrum for Trello" are ignored
* Fixed yet another issues connected with new Trello html/css changes
* Fixed issues connected with new Trello appearance
* Fixed issue appeared due to Chrome security policy changes.
* Fixed bug caused by changes in the Trello markup.
* Fixed bug with sorting of converted and copied cards.
* Fixed one more bug caused by change in Trello markup.
The Ultimello is under active development, you can follow the progress, post issues and vote for future features on the Trello Board https://trello.com/board/ultimello-chrome-extension-development/518d557d6768027421000556
There are huge efforts behind the Ultimello, so please don't hurry with the negative rating if you found some issues, but rather let me know about them.
Stay tuned and feel free to express your thoughts via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are a lot of goodies yet to come!
Please, go through the instructions on the options page before using the Ultimello.