UI Inspector provides a user-friendly interface and enables developers to see the following details:
- what a web page consists of
- what DHTMLX Touch components are used on a page
- the hierarchy of components
- the content/data loaded into UI components
- properties of each UI element
- related article in the documentation for standard components
In addition, UI Inspector can highlight a user interface element and show the corresponding details while the user hovers over the element.
With the UI Inspector tool, it becomes really easy to locate possible issues and debug mobile web apps that are build with an amazing DHTMLX Touch framework!