Retro video arcade game. Blast them UFOs back past Uranus!
It seems that UFOs are sneaking around and making a general nuisance of themselves.
Calling on Gaia volunteers, to lay hands on their computers, and get ready to blast them UFOs, back past Uranus!
UFOZ is styled after retro video arcade games.
You 'fly' around and shoot the UFOs!
Try to avoid collisions with the UFOs and their missiles.
Each level has more UFOs to be dealt with.
Your fighter squadron has seven(7) craft: RedBaron, Sabre, Comet, Mustang, Falcon, BlackBird and Vulcan.
Shoot the alien head moving across the top of the screen last for special shoot-em up level.
- 'Start|Stop|Next' button to start OR stop(pause) OR next level of game.
Note: this button is located above the game screen.
Note: this button changes mode as the game state changes.
- 'N' key to start next level.
Note: game pauses at end of each level.
- 'Arrow' keys to move: left, right, up, or down.
- Click-On game screen and your fighter will move to that point.
- Touch game screen and your fighter will move to that point.
- 'SpaceBar' to fire missiles.
- 'Z' key to fire missiles.
- 'A' key turns automatic firing of missiles on or off.
- 'AFire' button turns automatic firing of missiles on or off.
- 'Slow' button to slow down the game (14 is slowest).
- 'Fast' button to speed up the game (0 is fastest).
- 'TextON|OFF' button turns game screen text on or off.
- 'StarsON|OFF' button turns game screen stars on or off.
- 'BGsON|OFF' button turns game screen backgrounds on or off.
- 'Background Color Selector' changes game screen background color.
- 'HighScore' to display Chrome(Local and Profile) recorded high scores.
- Click-On or touch the Title to show Main controls.
- 'AppInfo' button for Help, FAQs, Updates and User Messages.
- 'Chrome' button for Chrome Storage and Chrome Web Store information.
- Added in Full Screen toggle button. A user suggested addition.
- Several new UFOs.
- General code enhancements.
- Updated and enhanced game code.
- Added seventh fighter, the 'Blackbird'.
- Added 'Triangle' UFO and enhanced code.
- Updated several shapes. New 'Wheel' and added some stars.
- REMOVED LEVEL LIMITING FROM THE DEMO VERSION.
- Game will play as far as the player can go.
- Added in background color selector.
- Added in earth maps for Australia, North America, and Europe.
- More updates to shape libraries.
- Added in advertising banners.
- Updated all the fighter shapes and enhanced code.
- Added in buy buttons for subscriptions and One Time payments.
- Updated several shapes and enhanced code.
- Enhanced high score recording to included both Chrome local and Chrome Users Profile(sync) storage locations.
- Added in new absolute, visible/hidden user controls systems for:...
* AppInfo(Help,FAQs,Updates,User Message),
* WebStore(Buy,SKU Details,Payments).
- Many updates to game play.
- New special level UFOZ and more intricate UFOZ paths.
- Changed missile colors, UFO's shoot red missiles and fighter's shoot green.
- Added 'a' and 'n' keys for auto fire and next level start.
- Minimum Chrome Version 29.
- This game records a high score and is synchronized with Chrome storage.
After a trial period some features are disabled.
On purchase of a user license disabled features will be enabled.
Use the 'Pricing' button to see current pricing.
Use the 'Buy' button to purchase a user license.
Please use the Chrome Web Store support options to contact the developer.
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support WebSite: lessteele.net
Chief Bottle Top Washer,
SSoftWare (Steele SoftWare).
An Australian small business.