Make scaled offerings of tribute and scorn to people in the public eye.
Udgie is a social reviews engine that lets you make scaled offerings to people in the public eye. You can catalog your opinions over time and see how they fare in an open contest for rank, reputation and majority rule. The primary goal of the system is to build consensus across many opinions that reflects how your favorite people are doing in the public eye.
Arts, parts and points:
• gamification of opinions centering on prominent people from every walk of life
• a dynamic, seven-point rating scale represented by two wildcards and five offerings that range from insult to indifference to tribute
• five offerings (bad to good) include dumpling, egg face, glass half full/empty, feather cap and first born
• wildcard ratings are factored from a minimum consensus across all opinions about a given person or grouping of people
• offerings are made on stage, where they become as subject to criticism and praise as the subjects under review
• the Peanut Gallery confers weights and labels to offerings, thereby sorting out the good, the bad and the ugly
• labels assigned to offerings include the Peacock (best offering), the Skunk (worst offering), a Good Egg and a Bad Apple
• offerings achieve rank in the stack based on shouts from the Peanut Gallery
• learn about your favorite people
• multiple patents pending
Your feedback is most appreciated. Udgie is updated and improved regularly.