Udesly Template Configurator
This extension automatically adds custom attributes to your Webflow project (you can use it with any Webflow templates – CMS & Ecommerce included!). Once the design is finished, you only have to export the code and convert it to Shopify, WordPress, Jamstack or Ghost themes thanks to the Udesly App.
Follow these simple steps:
1) Install the Chrome extension on your browser;
2) Open your Webflow project;
3) Click on the Udesly Chrome Extension icon;
4) Choose the CMS you want to integrate with;
5) Wait the magic configuration...
6) If everything is ok, export the code from Webflow;
7) Go to the Udesly App and choose the integration you need;
8) Upload the Webflow .zip and the Theme .config file (generated by the Chrome Extension)
9) Click on the convert button and start the conversion;
10) Once done, download the converted theme and upload it to Shopify, WordPress, Ghost or Netlify CMS
NOTE: This extension works with the Udesly App.
You can use it on the Webflow designer pages only.