Keyword search volume, CPC and insights for all keywords you search. Works with Google, YouTube and Amazon. SEO tool by Neil Patel.
Ubersuggest is a FREE chrome extension and a powerful SEO tool that shows you keywords monthly search volume, CPC & competition data.
The Ubersuggest extension will not only provide you with insightful data related to a specific keyword query on Google™ but also on sites like YouTube™, Amazon™ & more.
Yes! When you go to YouTube or Amazon and perform a search, you will see data on suggested keywords.
Once you install the Ubersuggest keyword research tool, all you have to do is go to Google, YouTube, or Amazon and perform a search. That is where you will see data around the keywords and search terms. And if you want more details on any given keyword you searched for, just click “view all” next to the search bar and you will get access to even more keywords and SEO insights. The value in all the data that is available for a single search query is that it allows you to get more granular with your search queries in order to find keywords and phrases that you can rank for.
• Ubersuggest SEO extension also has graphs and trends! These graphs break down the total monthly search volume that displays monthly mobile searches and desktop searches for a particular keyword.
• When you perform a search on Google, there are now traffic estimations under each URL. And if you are more of a visual person, in the right-hand sidebar you can also see the traffic estimation for any result in the top 10.
• BackLink data: Above the organic results, you will see a speech bubble that breaks the average authority of the sites that are ranking (domain score) and the average number of referring domains the top 10 results have (backlinks). You can use this data to improve your link building strategy.
• You can customize your location and language.
• You will also have: Trend chart, Related keywords, ""people also search for"", Trending keywords & long-tail keywords.
While visiting any website you can click on the icon ""U"" on your browser tab (under extension spot) and you will be able to see the following metrics:
★ Domain metrics – you’ll see a quick overview of each domain. From the number of organic keywords a site ranks for, to their estimated organic traffic, domain score, and even number of backlinks.
★ Historical traffic – you will see an organic traffic chart of the last 6 months to any given site.
★ Top pages by country – want to know the most popular pages on your competitor’s site? This table will show you just that.
★ Top keywords by country – you will also view the most popular keywords that drive traffic to that site.
Use Ubersuggest to improve page rankings and to get ideas on how to climb the SERPs from searches valuable to your business.
Ubersuggest is available in 9 different languages.
The complete list of metrics, data, and features available with Ubersuggest is:
• Different keyword ideas
• Content ideas
• Google keywords
• Amazon keywords
• YouTube keywords
• Top ranking pages
• Keyword analysis and details
• Site audits
• Backlink profiles
• Search volume
• Highly-targeted keyword suggestions
• The average number of backlinks
• Domain score
• Pinterest shares
• Facebook shares
• A comprehensive chart that breaks down
• Percentage of SEO clicks your search term gets
• Different age groups that search for your term
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, contact us at: email@example.com
Data for the extension provided by Ubersuggest: https://neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/
Frequently asked questions:
★ Do you ever upgrade/modify the extension?
Yes, we do! In fact, at this very moment, we’re working on features that are probably going to be added in 10 months from now. We have a goal of making Ubersuggest the best SEO and Marketing extension out there, and we take this mission very seriously.
★ Can I suggest additional features to be added to the extension?
We’d love that! Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Chrome extension”. We listen to our users attentively to make sure we’re adding features that will truly impact your workflow by saving you hours of work and giving you the data you need.
★ What browsers is the extension available on?
At the moment, our extension is only available for Google Chrome. But we do have plans to incorporate other browsers too.
★ Are all of the features totally free to use?
In our Chrome extension, you will get access to all of the features for free with plenty of daily data limits. You can upgrade to access even more data if you so desire but it's not required to use the app.