UberEats has a software bug that underpays drivers. This looks at your statement and tells you if you were cheated.
UberEats drivers and bikers: check if UberEats is underpaying you!
UberEats has admitted to a bug which systematically underpays its delivery drivers. They systematically miscalculate the distance you traveled and underpay you.
When you open a Statement, this extension will warn you if UberEats has underpaid you on that fare and cheated you out of your hard-earned money.
Login to drivers.uber.com and follow the built-in step-by-step tutorial by clicking on the UberCheats icon. Be sure to pin the extension in Chrome to quickly see if Uber cheated you on each statement without needing to click on the icon.
Release Notes for v0.55:
* Gives Uber the benefit of the doubt if there are multiple dropoff locations. Now assumes that Uber sent you on the fastest route between all dropoffs.
* Can support more than 200 trips
Release Notes for v0.52:
* Fix for "Failed to parse the google maps image source" in some Taiwanese trips
Release Notes for v0.5:
* Automatic trip reading:
* Support for the new Uber UI for multi-stop trips
* Better UI for kilometers
* Better support for Taiwanese users