Find text or links as you type
Type-ahead-find  is an accessibility feature to search links and text faster on a webpage. How to use it:
* Start writing (or press /) to start text search.
* Press ' to search only links.
* Change option "direct search state" to set the default search policy (text, links or disabled).
* Use (Shift+)F3 or (Shift+)Control+G or Alt+N/P to switch between matches.
* Use F4 to toggle matching mode (text/links) once the search is active.
* Blacklist sites that set up their own shortcuts.
* The search shows first matches in current viewport.
* It cannot search inside iframes.
* It does not search text in adjacent HTML nodes (i.e. "hello" won't be found in HTML <b>He</b>llo)