JDownloader support for Chrome
JDChrome was unpublished by Google because of copyright infringement. We are reworking on the artwork so that no such problems occur in the future!
»»» Previous news
JDChrome is now "Two-Click JDownloader"!
Don't forget to vote, give opinions, request features!
Two-Click JDownloader adds integration to google chrome for JDownloader. It allows users to double click a block of links, or select them and press a key combination, thus sending the selected links to JDownloader.
It also has a right click context menu, that is visible when clicked on selections or links.
Get an idea from these slides:
JDownloader already running. (http://jdownloader.org)
FlashGot extension activated. (in jdownloader!)
* 2.6.5: Changed extension name in light of the Chrome Web Store branding guidelines. Artwork will follow, sometime.
* 2.6: Offer option to define items in the contextmenu.
* 2.5: Switched back to the FlashGot extension.
* 2.4.1: Added debug messages, due to loads of complains regarding the usage of Remote Control instead of FlashGot.
* 2.4: fixed bug preventing to change options.
* 2.3 Support for remote JDownloader. No longer using Flashgot extension. Using Remote Control, as advised by the JDownloader dev team.