For your better Twitter video experience.
Twitter Video Assist
This extension enhances your Twitter video experience. The extension converts and saves MP4 video to GIF animated picture, and the extension supports easy downloading of Twitter video file.
- You can download the Twitter Video as MP4 extension by default.
- TS extension give you more higher resolution than MP4 extension.
- You can download TS file with changing a option in the option page.
- Support larger video file. GIF is not support yet. I will fix it.
- The option page updated. A drop-down option box changed to check-boxes.
- FINALLY!! You can download video file from Twitter AGAIN!!
- Twitter changed their video format as ".ts". I will support a feature encoding into MP4 in the future update.
- You can download original MP4 file that Twitter blocked. You can enable this feature in the option page. There are GIF only, MP4 only and both download, three options. Default value is GIF only. Check new feature and have happy Twitter time!
- TweetDeck video type is supported.
- Adopt to new Twitter video format. They integrated all video into one HTML format. MP4 can convert to GIF and video is downloaded well.
- Different type of Twitter video can download at now.
- NEW FEATURE: Twitter video download supports.
- You can download Twitter video file as right-click and save!
- Huge memory leaking was debugged. But there is still a little leaking of memory.
- A error that the GIF file cannot download with incognito mode is fixed.
- Add option page.
- You can save converted GIF file with specific path and file name.
- Add converting progress window. More information like how many files left and how much progress in now task, will be added in this windows.
- Stable multiple download enabled with task queue.
- Same file downloading bug fixed.
- The bug that the first frame is always black frame was debugged.
- Change the GIF generation algorithm.
- A existence of the side noise in some GIFs is debuged.
- GIF quality is upgraded.
- BAD NEWS: The conversion time is extended.