Choose what to hide in Twitter - sidebars (who to follow, trends), notifications, activity (comments, likes) and more!
Sick of all the noise on Twitter? Take control of your experience!
After installing, open the "options" page and decide what you'd like to hide, such as:
- Left column items (i.e. "Notifications" or "Lists")
- Right column items (i.e. "Who to Follow" or "Trends")
- Reactions to tweets (i.e. "likes" and "retweets")
- Media (i.e. images and videos)
- Ads (i.e. those annoying "Promotion" tweets)
- ... and more
Your selections are stored using the "sync" feature, so they'll follow you between devices.
Click on the icon in the toolbar to alternately enable/disable the extension.
The only thing this extension requests is permission to modify twitter.com, which is a given for an extension that hides parts of Twitter. :)
If you have a question or problem, open an issue by either filling in the box on the "support" tab or clicking the "support site" link.