Chat highlights, chat colors, chat badge, new custom theme, quickchats,custom emoticons and more.
* New in Version 1.16 *
• Fixed a bug that caused the extension to not work 100% of the time
• Embedded Highlighter dialog to the chat.
• Added tabs in the dialog instead of multiple buttons for different dialogs (Hopefully this is more functional).
• Added a brand new theme that changes the entire look of the stream.
• Added "Quickchat" as a new feature. - This allows for you to pre-set sentences that you would like to say, once you click on them.
• Added 2 new options for highlights:
1. Grow text size - When checked, the triggered sentence will grow into a very noticable font-size.
2. Color text - When checked, the triggered sentence will be colored with a "highlighter yellow" glow.
• Added a "mouseover" effect to the button that opens the menu.
This is the free version. If you would like to have additional features and support the developer, please consider purchasing the full "Pro" version. View it here: http://goo.gl/cPAhYX
With this extension, you're able to add words or sentences that will trigger a highlight of the speaker when it is said. This allows for easier reading of said comment that you designated to have importance. It'll increase the font size, color the text and play a subtle noise (if you have it configured to do so) to let you know that it was triggered. All of the trigger words are easily configured and everything gets added with the pre-existing user interface.
It will also allow for you to set your own custom text/message color without interfering with the chat at all. That's right, colorful chat here we come! You're given the full HSV color pallet, not just a few basic colors. You and other's using this extension are able to see the colorful chat, you should feel special!
All of which is configurable within the website itself, just click the newly added button beside the "chat" button.
By using this extension, you and other's using this same extension, get a special "Highlighter" badge that is displayed along side of your name in chat.
You're also able to post custom emoticons that PRO user's have created (note these aren't and will not be Twitch or Twitch Turbo emoticons). If you want to create your own emoticon for everyone to use, then get the PRO version today!
A new theme has been designed to change the streaming experience to a darker theme instead of default bright theme. You can switch between the new theme and the default theme as you choose.
Quickchats have been added. This is like a portable clipboard that follows you around from stream to stream. Any sentence you place in there will be available for you to click, which will instantly send it to the chat (so don't spam click it).
This extension will continue to be updated. If it doesn't work because twitch was updated or changed, be sure to let me know in an email: Lexsym@Lexsym.com