Always support your favorite streamer by automatically pulling up their stream when they go live.
Recent update notes:
- I've added support for seeing YouTube and Kick streams in the extension as well, so there is a permission update for the googleapis.com domain. This is only to query YouTube subscriptions if you log in with an account - the same as Twitch.
- I've also added optional browser notifications which can be toggled in the preferences. This also shows as a permission change.
Support your favorite Twitch streamers by automatically lurking in their stream when they go live.
Twitch Lurker allows you to build a list of favorites based on who you follow and open up muted tabs of their stream as soon as they go live.
IMPORTANT: You must have tabs already open with the Twitch player running in order for you to count as a viewer in their viewer count. If the extension loads a new tab with a stream, it won't count you as a viewer until you open the tab and load the player yourself.
How to use the extension:
1) Download/Install from the store or sideload it in your browser
2) Login with OAuth so we can pull your follow list (don't worry, we don't collect any of your info)
3) Click the stars next to channels in your following list to mark them as Favorites
4) Order your Favorites list to your liking (the higher in the list, the higher their priority over other Favorites)
5) Open two tabs with live streams
6) You are now supporting your favorite content creators and gaining free channel points!
If you would like to support this extension feel free to hit the "buy me a coffee" button in the extension or drop me Twitch Prime sub @ twitch.tv/ErianasVow .
It'd help me a lot and all proceeds go to further development of the extension!
If you'd like to view or contribute to the source code: https://github.com/mikeyaworski/Twitch-Lurker