Twitch TV extension for displaying a user's favorite channels which are currently live.
Twitch Live is a browser extension for Google Chrome that makes it easy to check which of your favorite Twitch.tv channels are currently live. You can also configure the extension to send you a notification when one of your favorite streams goes online.
Extension was developed by Mike Chambers. Design by Ben Griffith.
Once the extension has been installed it will place a small monitor / TV icon on the top right of your browser window. Open the options tab by right clicking the icon, and selecting options. Once the options tab is open, enter your Twitch.tv user name, and click save.
You can then view which of your favorite Twitch.tv streams are online by clicking the Twitch Live icon in the browser window.
This extension was originally part of the JTV Live extension for Justin.tv but has been split off into its own extension.
* Added option to open stream in a popout window.
* Rewrote Notification support.
* Notifications now require Google Chrome 28 or higher.
* Notifications now automatically close after 7 seconds.
* Section / game titles are now clickable. Clicking will open a new tab pointing to the Twitch.tv page for the game.
* General stability improvements when working with Twitch TV API.
* Fixed an issue where clicking on a channel would not work if previous api call had failed.
* Some minor user interface tweaks.
* Some minor code optimizations.
* Fixed issue where wrong results are returned if user is not following any channels.
* Initial Release.