Open Twitch players inside Twitch player.
Pop up a Twitch streaming (or multiple) inside other Twitch channel.
- Pop up one or more Twitch streaming inside other Twitch channel
- Pop up Twitch chat
- Move or resize popped streaming or chat (using header bar)
- Add streamers to Favorites
- Set delay for main broadcast
How to Use:
- The extension icon will only be activated once you get into a Twitch channel.
- Click the icon, type a streamer ID or VOD ID in [streamer/VOD ID] field and click a button on the right side to pop up streaming or chat.
- Example: www.twitch.tv/some_streamer -> streamer ID: some_streamer
www.twitch.tv/videos/12345678 -> VOD ID: 12345678
- Click the star button to add to Favorites. Click the empty star button on Favorites list to remove from Favorites.
- Type number in field next to [Main Broadcast Delay] and click "APPLY" button to apply delay on main broadcast.
- I can't find any stream or chat when I clicked the buttons.
: There are two possibilities; one is that the frames actually didn't pop up, and the other is that the frames did pop up but at positions not visible to you. To check, click extension icon and click "I can't see streams or chat!" button. If the frames exist, their overlays will be highlighted one by one. If they don't, try refreshing the page.
If the initial position of the frame is unreachable, go to options and adjust initial position and size of the frame.
- A purple screen with some texts appears intermittently and blocks screen.
: It is shown to you instead of Twitch Ad. There is no way other than subscribing.
- I mistakenly moved the frame out to unreachable place.
: In Twitch-in-Twitch, it remembers the last position and size of the frame for each streamer and uses it when it pops up the frame again. So if you want to initialize the position of the frame, you have to reset data. Go to options and click data reset button.
- I got #2000 error.
: Twitch's #2000 error occurs due to network issues. Some publicly known solutions are below.
- Turn off Adblock
- Delete internet browsing history on your browser
- Turn off VPN (in case you are using it)
- Relogin Twitch
- Add Twitch to exceptions on your antivirus software
- Restart your computer
- Use secret mode
- Use other browsers (Edge, Whale, ...)
If any of these don't work, please check your network.
- fix issue icon not being activated
- adjust text field width
- add options page
- manage favorites
- adjust initial position and size
- reset data
- add dark mode
- add content finder
- add showing current delay
- enable minus delay
- fix bug with popup not showing (caused by Twitch UI update)