Replaces the standard twitch player with a custom one that supports DVR.
Never miss an exciting moment again with Twitch DVR (not actually affiliated with Twitch in any way). Replace the standard Twitch player with one that supports rewinding to any point in the stream! Jump back and forth between live and previous content. Installing the extension will automatically replace the Twitch player with a player that supports DVR. You can toggle between the DVR player and the regular Twitch player at any time.
NOTE: Twitch has added a feature that stops VODs from auto-publishing on some channels (streamer can toggle this on and off). This breaks Twitch DVR Player and unfortunately there's nothing I can do about this if the streamer has it on (they might not know).
- Added Theater Mode button
- Added clearer error messages around clipping and rewind
- Fix bug with clipping VODs
- Sad update: add error screen showing why extension does not work
- Fix issue on Edge where unmuting does not resume stream
- Critical bug fix: stops responding to key presses in chat input box
- Makes clipping more reliable
- Enables clipping in DVR mode