Unofficial enhancements and tuning for Twine (online version)
* (Optionally) adds shortcut buttons to toolbar
* (Optionally) use hotkeys for actions like running game, exporting to file and editing code
* (Optionaly) adds button and shortcut for exporting story to *.twee/*.tw2 file
* "Snap all passages to grid" feature
* Toggle day/night theme from toolbar
* (Optionally) Make all editor windows full-width always
* Russian locale is added
* *.twee/*.tw2 import added
* Import snippets in *.twee format
* Firefox compatibility
This version brings much better import and snippet insertion control, as well as improved customization
* Hotkeys now can be customized by user
* "Extension settings" button added
* All options changes are applied on-the-fly, without page reloading
* [Twee 3 spec](https://github.com/iftechfoundation/twine-specs/blob/master/twee-3-specification.md) compatible import/export
* Snippet insertion now gives granular control over merge/override passages, story meta, style and script
* *.twee import dialogue now allows user to decide what to do when story with the same name exists: backup old story, completely overwrite it or merge with granular control
* Support for SugarCube 2's media passages.
* Advanced tags colors management: use a lot of colors!
* Now works on both http and https domains.
* Fix tags list isn't always up to date in tag color management window.
* Provide a dropdown with allowed color names
* Fix .twee import doesn't correctly read story settings
* Fix extension's modal dialogs break some app's dialogs (namely, 'Formats')
* Fix *.twee with CRLF import