Share currently viewed page on Twitter. Automatically shortens long URLs if needed.
Tweet this page is an unofficial extension and is not affiliated to Twitter trade mark in any way.
The easiest way to share web pages on Twitter! Click the extension icon in Chrome address bar to preview and share yout tweet - the page title and shortened URL. Select any text on a page to use it instead of page title in your tweet.
Many people requested ability to specify custom bit.ly API key. Now you can, in extension options. Right-click on "twitter share" icon in the address bar and click on "Options", or click on Chrome's Menu Icon, then Tools -> Extensions, then near "Twitter share this page" click on "options". To use default key just clear the API key field and hit "Save".
New in 2.14:
- Fixed Options page save error.
- Fixed "Error: undefined", tweet error - now using Twitter API 1.1, they deprecated v1.0.
New in 2.11:
- Changed address bar icon to twitter bird, application icon changed to neutral 't' because the nice twitter 't' bubble icon is "brand protected"!
New in 2.9:
- Fixed custom bit.ly API key support. You need to set up both bit.ly login and API key.
- Specify hash tags in options that will be used in your new tweets.
- One-click sharing.