Reduce "engagement" and tone down some of New Twitter's UI
Improve New Twitter by:
- Always using the Latest Tweets (chronological) timeline - automatically switches you back when Twitter decides they'd rather you were on the "Home" (algorithmic) timeline because "engagement"
- Moving retweets to a separate Retweets timeline, or hiding them entirely
- Removing sidebar content (Trends, Who to follow, sidefooter)
- Removing some less-used links from the primary nav (Explore, Bookmarks, Links)
- Using the site's base font size and normal font weight in the primary nav to make it less distracting (using your selected font size from the Display / Customize your view dialog)
These features all default to enabled and can be configured in the extension's options.