Mock your HTTP requests to test, develop and demo your web application seamlessly
tweak is your customizable API mock server in a chrome extension that allows you to effortlessly mock HTTP requests.
The extension allows you to modify the HTTP requests triggered from your web applications at the network level before it reaches the front-end.
You can shape the HTTP response payloads of your backend services without ever leaving the browser. The extension offers basic & advanced functionalities for you to feed data to your web application and simulate or develop new functionalities that are data-driven.
Here's a list of the functionalities offered by the extension:
1. Consistent interception across the web application life cycle. tweak can intercept requests that triggered at page load or any other moment throughout the website session lifespan.
2. Intercept a request by specifying:
* A URL expression that can either be the full URL, part of the URL (substring), or a regular expression.
* An HTTP method (or wildcard).
* A HTTP response status.
* A Content-Type response header.
* A delay value in milliseconds.
* The JSON response and request payloads.
* The response headers
3. Export & Import configurations to organize and share your collections with your team.
4. Search and autocomplete requests.
You can consult our official website to read documentation on how to use tweak.
Any feedback? We'd love to hear from you! Drop us an email at email@example.com.