Get infinite scroll and other enhancements in the Google Forums and the Community Console
By installing this extension, the Google Forums and the Community Console will have infinite scrolling, which means you won't have to click that annoying "View more" button anymore!
Moreover, by popular request you can now opt-in to get several other enhancements in the extension options, which include the following (new additions in future updates will be disabled by default, you can manually enable them by going to the extension options page):
1. Fix the toolbar which is shown in the thread lists in the community console so it sticks at the top and doesn't disappear when scrolling down.
2. Redirect all threads opened in TW to the Community Console.
3. Show a "previous posts" link in user profiles both in TW and the Community Console.
4. Enable features which haven't been released yet, such as loading draft messages or duplicating multiple threads at the same time from the thread list in the Community Console.
5. Increase contrast between read and unread threads in the Community Console.
6. Make the Community Console sidebar headers stick at the top so they don't disappear when scrolling down.
You can adjust this extension to your needs by right clicking it in the extensions bar and clicking "options".
You can check out the source code here: https://gerrit.avm99963.com/plugins/gitiles/infinitegforums. Contributions are welcome!