a download manager with multi-threading support
Turbo Download Manager (Classic) aims to provide reliable file downloading even on low-bandwidth internet connections like 3G networks.
1. Speeds up downloads (speed depends on the number of segments and your network capacity)
2. Allows resuming interrupted downloads by introducing fresh links
3. Supports downloading from multiple sources
4. Permits previewing media files while they are being downloaded
5. Extensible and accessible from other extensions and applications
6. Open source and free
Please note that this extension is still under development. For bug reports, kindly submit them to https://github.com/inbasic/turbo-download-manager/issues
How to Use:
Right-click on any link, image, video, or audio element, then select the "Download Now" option. The download manager interface will open, enabling you to initiate the download.
Difference between "Turbo Download Manager (3rd Edition)" and "Turbo Download Manager (Classic)" extensions:
The classic version of this downloader is the initial edition developed as a Chrome app. As Chrome Apps are deprecated, it has been transitioned to the manifest v3 extension platform.