a download manager with multi-threading support
Turbo Download Manager (Classic) aims to provide reliable file fetching (downloading) even on low bandwidth internet connections such as 3G or 4G networks.
1. Increases downloading speed (attainable speed depends on the number of segments and your network capability)
2. Allows you to continue broken downloads by introducing fresh links
3. Allows downloading from multiple sources
4. Allow you to preview media files while the file is being downloaded
5. Extension-able and can be accessed from other extensions and applications
6. Open source and free
This extension is still in development. Please submit your bug reports to https://github.com/inbasic/turbo-download-manager/issues
How to Use:
On any link, image, video, or audio element, right-click and select the "Download Now" option.
The download manager interface opens, and you can start downloading the file.
Difference between "Turbo Download Manager (3rd Edition)" and "Turbo Download Manager (Classic)" extensions:
The classic version of this downloader is the first edition created as a Chrome app. Since Chrome Apps are deprecated, it is moved to the manifest v3 extension platform.