This extension adds a fast-action command palette - and other improvements! - to your WordPress admins
Fast, simple keyboard navigation for all your WordPress admin dashboards PLUS bonus features!
NOW with a FREE TRIAL! Use all features on three websites for free.
Buy a license to unlock use on unlimited sites for up to 6 browsers at https://turbo-admin.com
If you're used to using a command palette in your editor/IDE, or if you use Spotlight or Alfred on the Mac, then this brings some of that power to your WordPress sites.
Install and enable this extension, then, on any WordPress admin page, you can use Ctrl-Alt-Shift-P (Cmd-Alt-Shift-P on a Mac) to bring up the command palette with fuzzy search and fast keyboard navigation.
You can customise the shortcut too! Click the turbo-charged Snail icon to change your settings.
Note: Once you change the shortcut you will need to reload any WordPress pages for it to take effect.
- Automatically disable the Block Editor full-screen mode
- Automatically dismiss the Block Editor welcome message
- Option to have the palette in the admin bar
- "Barkeeper" - hides a bunch of items in the admin bar
- (Experimental) Notice hiding
- (Experimental) Staging/dev/live site notices
- (Experimental) List table keyboard nav
These features are opt-in: you can toggle them via the Turbo Admin options panel by clicking the snail icon in the extensions bar.