Enjoy Tumblr's beloved "old school" Tracked Tag Search results format alongside the new Search--with a single click
tumbyTagSearcher helps you switch back and forth from Tumblr's new grid Search results format to its beloved "old school" Tracked Tag results format—quickly and easily.
How? Simply click on the Tumby icon that automagically appears in your address bar when you perform a search.
Yep, that's it—that simple. Enjoy!
How it works:
1. Do a search. That brings you to the new search results page. This is standard Tumblr stuff.
2. You will notice a small Tumby icon in the address bar. Click that icon and your search results will now be instantly rendered in the beloved tag search format.
3. Rinse & repeat for additional searches. Use your back button to return from the tag search format to the new search format.
UPDATE: V 1.0.3
Automatically Creates Multi-Word Tags
• tumbyTagSearcher does *not* disable, modify, interfere with, or do anything else to Tumblr's new native search functionality.
• The first term you searched for in a multiple tag search is used to perform a tag search.
Please let us know your thoughts at email@example.com