Would you like to control what shows up on your dashboard? Tumblr Savior is here to save you!
Tired of posts about the coronavirus filling up your dashboard? Hate hearing about Trumps's latest blunders? If you just want to hide posts about certain topics, Tumblr Savior is here to save you. Just add your most despised terms to the black list and Tumblr Savior will valiantly protect your delicate sensibilities. And if you wonder what got hidden, there’s a handy link to show you.
v1.2.0 - 2020-07-05
* Try a new way to hide sponsored posts (fixes #68)
* Do not extract text from the `ts-notice`
* All logic regarding the context menu is now in `main.js`, this fixes a bug where enabling the context menu would cause it to stop working
* Add a missing article in options
* Use a css variable for the warning background color
* Drop the uppercase w from the content warning
* Use more es6 code
* Add an extra line break before last line in the about tab
* Add Edge as a potential supported browser
* Add a `package.json`
* Start using eslint
For a full list of release notes go to https://github.com/bjornstar/Tumblr-Savior/releases