Tired of iPad posts filling up your dashboard? Hate hearing about an athlete's latest blunders? Tumblr Savior is here to save you!
Tired of posts about the iPhone filling up your dashboard? Hate hearing about some athlete's latest blunders? If you just want to hide posts about certain topics, Tumblr Savior is here to save you. Just add your most despised terms to the black list and Tumblr Savior will valiantly protect your delicate sensibilities. And if you wonder what got hidden, there’s a handy link to show you.
* I broke filters with the asterisk change in v0.4.18, sorry!
* Remove a data: uri from the options page since a Mozilla Add-On Editor was objecting to it
* Asterisk should match any non-space character (fixes #14)
* Tags should be aligned properly when hiding source (fixes #15)
* Reorganized files to avoid duplicates in the Mozilla Add-On SDK (fixes #17)
* Moved options css into separate file and tweaked to match tumblr background color
* Made the save/load tab pretty print json
* Added an option to hide the radar
* Added an option to hide the recommended blogs section in the sidebar
* Made the hide the recommended post section more explicit, it hides the "Here's a blog" type posts
* The hide source option now hides the source at the top and the bottom of the post
* Added an option to hide the "Some More Blogs" section that can appear on the dashboard.
* Made the "Hide Recommended Posts" also hide the "Recommended Blogs" section on the sidebar. I might make that a separate option in the future.
* Removed obsolete options regarding pinned posts.
* Made the hide sponsored option more robust.
* The hide sponsored option now hides both sponsored posts and sponsored links.
* Made tumblr savior run correctly on /search pages
* Added a space between tags
* Better looking Safari icons from @crowsonkb
* Smart quotes on Safari from @crowsonkb
* Fixed context menu disabling on Safari from @crowsonkb
v0.4.12: * Toolbar button for Firefox, supports v30+
* Added option to hide "recommended" posts (Thanks https://github.com/zero-jt)
* Added option to hide "sponsored" posts
* Reorganized files, now the extension lives in src
* Filled in README
* Fixed the about tab to open links in a new window
* Fixed a bug where blacklist/whitelist entries could not contain +
v0.4.11: Only search html in post_content.
v0.4.10: Added support for the ssl version of the dashboard.
v0.4.9: Removed old Opera code, filters are now much faster, and fixed a bug caused by popovers interfering with normal operation.
v0.4.8: manifest.json file didn't get updated properly.
v0.4.7: Works for both versions of the dashboard now. Added context menu item for Opera and fixed context menu for Safari.
v0.4.6: Updated to work with the new Tumblr dashboard. A few bug fixes as well.
v0.4.5: Mostly a fix for Firefox.
v0.4.4: Updated to match Tumblr's latest style.
v0.4.3: Removed innerHTML modifications and DOMNodeInserted for incredible performance gains.
v0.4.2: Fixed an issue with match whole words introduced in previous version.
v0.4.1: Fixed an issue with regex characters.
v0.4: Added Firefox support, also fixed some issues with the options page.