Block a comma separated list of bloggers
Tumblr Batch Block lets you block multiple users at once, without the hassle of having to block them one at a time.
With this extension you can mitigate the damage of a harassment campaign by stopping the hate mail, potentially before it even starts.
If you find any bugs or wish to help with the development of this extension, please visit the official development page at https://github.com/realityfabric/Tumblr-Batch-Block
- filters user input to remove previously blocked blogs from the to-block list.
- uses event handlers instead of time intervals to increase reliability and speed.
- reorganized some code
- updated the UI (HTML and CSS modifications)
- added a note about the location of the exported blocklist
- Fixed truncation of exported lists; allows users to switch tabs while exporting.
- Added the ability to export blocklists
- Large speed improvements from v1.3 and before